Fall Worship Schedule
Please note that East Church resumes fall hours on Sunday, September 7. Sunday Worship begins at 10:00 AM.
No matter where you are on your journey and no matter what your faith background is or has been, East Church extends a warm welcome, inviting all of God’s children to share in our common life.
If you are new to the area, or looking for a church home…
If you are seeking a safe and caring environment for your children, a creative Christian Education program, or a place to nurture your own spiritual life…
You are most welcome to join us on Sunday morning for worship!
East Congregational Church, UCC is an Open and Affirming Congregation in the United Church of Christ. We are a vibrant community of faith that strives to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. East Church welcomes the spiritual pilgrim and our congregation includes people from a variety of backgrounds and faith traditions. From this diversity we believe we gain a greater understanding of the way God is present in our lives. Together we walk this journey of faith, listening for the voice of our Still Speaking God. As followers of Jesus Christ, we believe that we can make a difference in the lives of people and in our world through the transforming power of the Gospel. Through engaging worship and study, we continue to grow in the Spirit and live our faith, building and serving community.
Welcome, Shelly Davis!
Pastor Shelly’s ministry as East Church’s Settled Pastor began on Sunday, August 17, 2014.
You might also enjoy reading our Pastor’s Monthly Message.
Our previous week’s worship service may be viewed on Milton’s cable station (channel 8) at 10:00 AM on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings.
The current week’s Worship Bulletin is available here.
Are you new to the Massachusetts Conference of the UCC?
If you’re new to the Mass. Conference, or just want to learn more, check out the newly updated "Welcome" section of the the MACUCC website: www.macucc.org/welcome
East Church’s Kitchen Supports a Local Small Business
Bushel + Crumb offers “local food” enthusiasts a monthly subscription of savory and sweet pies, featuring locally grown fruits, vegetables, dairy and grain products. And they are baking their product in East Church’s recently renovated kitchen!
Click to learn more about Bushel + Crumb and how you can sign up for pie shares.
News from the Massachusetts Conference of the United Church of Christ:
- Read the weekly Mass. Conference of the UCC (MACUCC) Newsletter.
- Sad News - our beloved brother in Christ, Andy, has died
- Justice & Witness Haystack Awards: Nominations Wanted!
- A Resolution of Witness Regarding the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: Background Information
- Annual Meeting planning team wants your church's story!
- Proposed Resolution of Witness Regarding the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Inspiring Super Saturday draws 650 to Ludlow
- Super Saturday full - no walk ins can be accommodated
- Annual Meeting Delegate guidelines posted
- One year later: Remembering Susan Dickerman
- Gallagher called as Associate Conference Minister