Sermon Archive 2022
Unless otherwise noted, sermons in this archive from January through mid-February 2022 are by Sabbatical Pastor Holly MillerShank.
Sermons from mid-February through December 2022 are by Pastor Shelly Davis.
- Sept. 18 - Resources, Relationships and Relevance
- Sept. 11 - Lost and Found
- Aug. 21 - Are We Listening?
- Aug. 14 - Readings and Healing Prayer
- July 31
- July 24 - Hunting Down the Healer
- July 17 - Of Time and Stones
- July 3 - Do It And You'll Live
- June 26 - Bringing Out the God-colors in the World
- June 19 - Deep Speaks to Deep
- June 5 (Pentecost) - Amazed and Astonished, Perplexed and Drenched
- May 25 - What If Curiosity Leads to Revelation?
- May 22 - Visions Are Surprising Things
- May 15 - Listening With Our Whole Body
- May 8 - Listening For The Living God
- May 1 - Called and Fed to Love and Feed
- April 24 - To See with the Heart
- April 17 (Easter Sunday) - How Can You See If You Do Not Look?
- April 10 (Palm Sunday) - Oh, to be “UNTIED”
- April 3 - I Will Make a Way…
- March 20 - How Thirsty Are You?
- March 13 - My heart shall not fear?
- March 6 - Led by the Spirit
- Feb. 27 - The Spiritual Discipline of Rest
- Feb. 20 - Golden Rule or Golden Love?
- Feb. 13 - Pastor Holly
- Feb. 06 - Pastor Holly
- Jan. 30 - Pastor Holly
- Jan. 23 - Pastor Holly
- Jan. 16 - Three Gratitudes (Rev. Brian Frederick-Gray, Guest Preacher)
- January 9 - Pastor Holly
- January 2 (Rev. Brian Frederick-Gray, Guest Preacher)
We are deeply grateful to Mark Major who faithfully captures, every week, the media resources from which these audio files are compiled.