East Church - Frequently Asked Questions
- I would like to rent the Church Hall for a Function. What are the costs and usage rules?
Renting Fellowship Hall
East Church’s Fellowship Hall is available for rent. The fee you can anticipate is based on
- a flat fee for the use of the building, plus
- a Sexton fee, based on hours of use.
Interested individuals and organizations are advised to call the Church Office for more information.
The following ground rules must be agreed to:
- No Alcoholic Beverages in the building.
- No Smoking in the building.
- Milton Fire Laws limit the capacity to a maximum of 152 people.
To rent the Fellowship Hall:
- First, call the Church Office (617-698-0270) to see if the Hall is available on the date you are considering.
- Second, write a letter to:
Property Committee Chair
East Congregational Church
610 Adams St.
Milton, MA 02186
- Explain the purpose of the event, the hours of the event, approximately how many people will be attending and a contact name of the person or organization wishing to rent the facility.