East Church - Frequently Asked Questions
- I would like to rent the Church Hall for a Function. What are the costs and usage rules?
Renting Fellowship Hall
East Church’s Fellowship Hall is available for rent. The fee you can anticipate is based on
- a flat fee for the use of the building, plus
- a Sexton fee, based on hours of use.
Interested individuals and organizations are advised to call the Church Office for more information: (617) 698-0270.
A PDF booklet is available (current as of 2013). If your browser is capable of displaying PDF files directly, you may view the Rental Booklet here. Otherwise you may download the Rental Booklet here for off-line viewing.
The following ground rules must be agreed to:
- No Alcoholic Beverages in the building.
- No Smoking in the building.
- Milton Fire Laws limit the capacity to a maximum of 152 people.
To rent the Fellowship Hall:
- First, call the Church Office (617-698-0270) to see if the Hall is available on the date you are considering.
- Second, write a letter to:
Property Committee Chair
East Congregational Church
610 Adams St.
Milton, MA 02186
- Explain the purpose of the event, the hours of the event, approximately how many people will be attending and a contact name of the person or organization wishing to rent the facility.